8.16.2014

Nars Laguna Bronzer


If you happened to raid the contents of my makeup bag from over the past few years, you would notice a bronzer is a somewhat must-have product. Generally on a day-to-day basis (and more so in the summer) I'm a bronze over blush kinda gal. I've dabbled with many different brands throughout my makeup obsessed years, some on the cheaper side, some not so much, however one I always find myself going back to, is the Nars Laguna Bronzer. 

A discovery from my early Uni days, it was love at first sweep. I continued to use the stuff on an almost daily basis, until I somehow managed to drop it on the floor. Just a side note here, if you ever come to use this bronzer, cling onto it like there's no tomorrow - I've rather unfortunately found (on more than one occasion) that this compact never bodes well with even the shortest of falls.


Negatives aside, this bronzer seriously rocks my world. A medium tan shade, it works to not only warm up the complexion, but to contour, thanks to it's slight ashen undertone. Being naturally fair, I rather fortunately find Laguna to work both when I'm pale and when I've slapped on the fake stuff - very rarely the case with bronzer. When it comes to the pigmentation side of things, it's one of the best I've tried. Incredibly buildable, I find I can use this to give a slight hint of colour, as well as to create something a little more face-shaping. Also, for any shimmer makeup phobes - it's worth mentioning there is the teeniest hint of the stuff within the powder, however it's so subtle, I actually find it to add to the whole glowy, summer look I've been trying to achieve as of late. 

At £27, it isn't cheap by any means, but for a brilliant product that lasts a whole longer than high-street offerings (so long as you don't drop it, that is..) it's a price I'm willing to pay.

You can pick up Nars Laguna bronzer online from the Nars website, along with stores such Selfridges, Space NK and ASOS stocking the brand.

Are you a fan of Laguna? What's your favourite bronzer to use during the Summer months?
SHARE:

2 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig