1.08.2015

Escentric Molecules Molecule 01


As you may have seen if you read my last Liberty London Beauty Advent Calendar product post, I was pretty thrilled to receive a bottle of the Escentric Molecules Molecule 01 fragrance within drawer number 24. Perhaps one of the most highly recommended in the blogging world, the scent consists of only one molecule (as the name suggests) resulting in a different outcome on each who wears. Due to to it's few ingredients, it's quite a tricky one to describe in terms of smell, however the brand define it as having a 'subtle, velvety-woody' aroma. 

Minus the initial spritz, it's common for users to be unable to detect Molecule 01 on themselves, yet unusually, it's claimed others are naturally drawn to it. I've been sporting the scent pretty much every day since receiving it from my calendar, and have already managed to rake in several compliments on what I'm wearing. It's completely different to anything else I own and something I find myself reaching for on a daily basis. Overall I'm completely in love with the quirkiness of the perfume and it's already climbed up there as one of my favourites.

You can pick up the Escentric Molecules Molecule 01 fragrance from Liberty, and Cult Beauty

Have you tried Molecule 01? Have I tempted you?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I have heard so much about this, I find the fact that it will smell different on and to everyone so fascinating!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must try it if you can, it's such an unusual, beautiful fragrance x

      Delete
  2. I really wished I bought the Liberty's Advent Calendar, it has great stuff in it. This fragrance is so intriguing!

    Kathryn /Cherries in the Snow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers and toes crossed there's one next year! :D It's lovely isn't it? x

      Delete
  3. This is such an interesting concept - hadn't actually heard about it before I read your blog! Thanks for sharing :)
    And thank you for following my blog, by the way! Now following you back.

    Jennifer x

    artstylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely need to give it a try, it's so unique! Of course, thanks so much for following x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig